World Nomads is a reliable travel insurance provider that offers protection and peace of mind for international travelers. Their policies provide coverage for medical emergencies, trip cancellations or interruptions, and personal belongings. World Nomads also offers 24/7 customer service and assistance while on the road.
Benefits of World Nomads travel insurance include:
- Coverage for emergency medical expenses including hospitalization, doctor visits, and emergency transportation
- Trip cancellation and interruption coverage for unforeseen events such as illness, natural disasters, or civil unrest
- Coverage for lost, stolen, or damaged baggage and personal belongings
- 24/7 emergency assistance from trained professionals
- Coverage for a range of adventure sports and activities such as skiing, bungee jumping, and scuba diving
- Coverage for travel delays and missed connections
- No hidden fees
- Ability to extend coverage while traveling.
Phone Number: +61 2 8263 0400 (World Nomads head office, Australia)
Claims: 1300 625 229 while in Australia or +61 2 8263 0487 while overseas (Australian customers only)
Underwriter: Certain Underwriters at Lloyds (in Australia). Various in other countries and maybe include: Certain Underwriters at Lloyds, Millstream and Chartis.
Emergency Service Provider: Specialty Assistance (in Australia). Others vary based on country of residence.
Contact Method: Reverse charge call to Australian number or local number in a limited number of countries
Emergency contact numbers vary, depending on country of residence and policy you have purchased. Please refer to your policy documents or sign in to your Worldnomads.com membership for details. For Australian customers:
24 hour emergency assistance call
+44 (0) 20 7902 7405 (while overseas)
1800 611 210 (while in Australia)
Maximum Age: 65
Extension Available: Yes
Additional Length: No limit
Schedule of Benefits
|Section 1||Overseas Medical ExpensesEmergency Dental up to $500 for Single and Family. Burial, cremation, and repartriation of remains up to $12,000 for Single and Family.||$5,000,000||$10,000,000|
|Section 2||Cancellation Costs||$10,000||$20,000|
|Section 3||Medical Evacuation and Additional Expenses||$500,000||$1,000,000|
|Section 5||Luggage and Personal EffectsEach item limit is $250 and the total limit is $2,500 for all Luggage and Personal effects.||$2,500||$5,000|
|Section 6||Specified Luggage and Personal Effects (Optional Benefit)||$3,000||$3,000|
|Section 7||Personal Liability||$2,500,000||$5,000,000|